Sleep Stories may be downloaded on Spreaker and Spotify or by reaching out to Customer Support
*Link to Spotify*
Spotify on Alexa
- Set up your Alexa device using the Amazon Alexa App.
- Go to Settings, then Music & Media, and link your Spotify account.
- Tap Choose default music services and select Spotify.
*Link to Spreaker*
Spreaker on Alexa:
- Simply find it on the Amazon Store.
- Open your Alexa App and search for “Spreaker” from the Skills section.
- Use the voice command: “Alexa, enable Spreaker.”
On your device, tap on Spotify > Search > Abide Sleep Channel > Select a story > tap download ↓ On your device, tap on Spreaker > Search > Abide Sleep Channel > Select a story > tap the three > download
Then go into your Library > Podcase > the story you downloaded will be here.