At the bottom of your Abide screen you will find these Menu selections:
Daily Meditation: You will find our Daily meditations (changes every 24 hours) if you tap on the Artwork the meditation plays. This is pre-selected by the Abide team and is not something you may change.
There is a View Previous feature here.
Select a Time 2,5,10,15, when the meditation finishes the music will continue to play until you X out of the screen.
Play Meditations For...: This provides you quick access to stream meditations pertaining to the topic you select. You can tap on the stream icon at the bottom of your player screen to disable the stream feature. Here you can stream bedtime stories continuously, simply tap on the stream icon to enable it.
Meditations for (Topic you are listening to most): Short daily meditations, this change based on what you are listening to on the Abide app.
Stories for Sleep: You may scroll through our Sleep Stories here instead of going into the Sleep Tab.
Daily Bible Reading: This changes each day and is a Scripture reading.
Relaxing Music: Only music/sounds in which you may tap on the ⏱ timer and set when you would like to turn off. You may also stream to a Bluetooth device.
Recently Played: You may go back to meditations you recently listened to.
A display with easy access to the last five Guides you have been listening to. This section has no title, and it shows you the completion percentage for each guide.
Journal: Your journals are found under the PROFILE tab. You may also write in your journal at the end of each meditation (not Sleep) and your background music will continue to play.
There is a View Previous feature here that will take you to your previous journal entries.
Note: Based on the time of your meditation, you may also see
- A FEATURED BEDTIME STORY at the top of your screen, with a daily suggestion for you.
- A FEATURED CONTENT PLAYLIST with special content curated by Abide staff regularly (i.e. Abide Presents, Catch some zZZ, etc)
100 plus Sleep Stories with times pre-set, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 8 hours, that end the story on a timer. You may search Sleep Stories by Narrator or any Title found at the top of the page.
Music Symbol 🎵 in the top left of the meditation screen allows you to change the background/music/song and at the bottom toggle to continue to play music after the Sleep Story ends. Simply scroll right to left through the images and tap to change.
- Search 🔍 feature at the top right of your Topic screen.
- Menu of all the Topic Titles we offer, simply scroll right to left.
- Listen Now: Tap here to play meditations pertaining to the Topic you selected. The streaming feature is on by default and you can tap on it at the bottom of your player screen to disable it.
Guides scroll through the artwork and TAP on a Guide. You will know it is a Guide if you see STEPS on the screen.
This is where you may leave a TESTIMONIAL or provide a SCHOLARSHIP for others.
- Journal Entries These are private and saved on your device.
- Favorites ♡ You can favorite Meditations and Bedtime Stories, not Guides.
- Personal History Every meditation you listen to for more than 30 seconds is saved here. There is no way of changing this.
- Downloads You may find your downloaded meditations here.
- Share Abide with Friends!
- Settings Gear ⚙️ (upper right-hand corner) Please visit the FAQ for setting guidelines
- MUSIC/BACKGROUND IMAGE: **Your meditation must be playing to change these features! **
- Background image: Swipe right or left across your meditation screen to change your background artwork!
- Sound/Music: The VOLUME control is on the top of your meditation screen (iOS = Music Symbol 🎵 top left on your screen) tap this and slide the volume control to adjust your music/sound on or off. Currently, there is no way to 'mute' your music/sound, you simply turn the volume all the way down.
- Here you can also Reduce the Motion of your background image by tapping on the button and Toggle on or off.
- VOLUME of the Reader: this is controlled by the volume control on your iOS device, separate from the background music/sound.
Stop background moving (only on one-length meditations)
Scrubber _______ (FF/RW)
Blue tooth 🖥