It's important that you remember to do this 24 hours before the trial ends.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your Abide does not cancel your free trial. You must cancel the trial using the steps described.
*FREE TRIAL STARTED VIA ITUNES UNDER AN APPLE ID*
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through iTunes 24 hours before your trial ends.
To do so, go to iTunes to cancel your free trial. Please know Abide is NOT able to access iTunes accounts to cancel/refund, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you!
You can also cancel the free trial by following these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device, select your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Choose your Abide subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription to cancel the free trial and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
If you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check the Apple website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
*FREE TRIAL STARTED VIA GOOGLE PLAY*
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription bought on Google Play, be sure to cancel 24 hours before your trial is to end:
- Open the Play Store app and select My Apps and search for the Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Play store, select the "gear" icon on top of the right corner, and select My Orders/Abide.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Google Play Support for further help. You can also check the Google Play website for step-by-step instructions on managing subscriptions.
*WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I CANCEL MY FREE TRIAL?*
After cancellation, you have access to the premium features until the end of the free trial. Once the trial ends, your account simply reverts back to the free version of Abide.
For further assistance please tap this link Customer Support and select SUPPORT in the lower right-hand corner.