You will find on the bottom of your meditation screen the following menu items:
- Start/Daily Meditation: Tap on the artwork to play the Daily meditation, this changes every 24 hours.
- Quick Help: This is a question we ask you when you join. Tap on START to listen to meditations based on the Quick Topic. The Quick Help topics default to the same order listed in Topics. Going to Topics and playing a meditation from that tab will update the order of topics listed in Quick Help.
- Guide: You will find your Guide that you are currently listening to under the Quick Help.
For new users, the Guide is a recommended guide based on the user's selected goal.Thereafter, the guides shown are the most recent guides you are listening to.
- Journal: This is where you may journal about anything, most people journal after the Daily Meditation. This is saved under the Me tab. At this time, there is no way to download Journals.
- SEE PREVIOUS: This will take you to your previous journal entries!
The Sleep meditations begin with the two meditations that anyone may access, then the NEW meditations are listed. You may select a time from 15 to 90 minutes. These meditations stop at the end of the time you select. Sleep stories may not be "streamed" at this time...that feature is coming soon, but you may FAVORITE ♡ and share and download.
You will find a list of TITLES of TOPICS you may scroll through at the top of the screen. This is also where you find the SEARCH feature, you may search for any topic you are interested in by keywords.
You will see your TOPIC title, the STREAM feature, GUIDES listed, and meditations/prayers pertaining to the topic.
The GUIDES are narrated meditations with a series of short STEPS. At the conclusion of each step a box will pop-up called: Write in your journal or Play next (taking you to the next step).
You may also Favorite ♡ and Share steps in each Guide.
- PERSONAL HISTORY: The meditations you have completed are listed here and cannot be removed.
- JOURNAL: When you journal on any of your meditations, they will be saved here and you have constant access to them whenever you like. When you tap on a journal entry that you wrote at the conclusion of meditation, the meditation is also saved so you may REPLAY your meditation right from your journal entry!
You may DELETE journal entries by tapping on them and selecting the TRASH can in the top right corner of your screen.
- + JOURNALING Tap on the plus sign to write a new journal entry.
- FAVORITES: When you tap ♡ on your meditation, the meditation will save. To DELETE a Favorite, hold your finger down on it and then tap the trash can in the upper right corner.
- Downloads: Here you will find your list of downloaded meditations.
SHARE ABIDE with FRIENDS: Share our 30 day Guest Pass!
- SETTINGS: (upper right corner) You will find Notifications, Manage subscription, Restore purchase, Change email, Reset password, Sign-out, and many other helpful settings.
CHANGE SOUND/BACKGROUND: While your meditation is PLAYING tap on the 🔊SPEAKER 🔊to control the volume of your background music/sound and you may mute the sound/music here.
SWIPE ↔ across your meditation screen to change the background music/sound you have over 20 choices!
VOLUME on the PHONE - controls the volume of the narrator's voice.
- ♡ - Favorites: Tap on this heart and the meditation will be saved in your FAVORITES.
- 🔊- SPEAKER is the volume control for the background sound/music
- ∞ - INFINITY feature allows you to stream your meditation so one plays after another. There is also a STREAM button you will find on the TOPIC you select.
- _______ SLIDER Narrator volume is controlled by your device volume buttons
The scrubber on the player screen is to fast forward or rewind to a particular time within the track
👍👎RATE US This is important allowing us to see what works for you or what does not.
- SHARE with features you have on your phone: Messages, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Download feature