You will find on the bottom of your meditation screen the following menu items:
- Daily Meditation: Tap on the artwork to play the Daily meditation, this changes every 24 hours.
- Play Meditations For...: Select a Topic and listen to a meditation pertaining to that topic. You may tap on the STREAM ∞ feature to continue listening to meditations.
- Guides: This is a list of the most recent guides you are listening to, five will show at a time, and change when you complete them.
- Journal: Your journals are found under the ME tab. You may also write in your journal at the end of each meditation (not Sleep) and your background music will continue to play.
- View Previous: This will take you to your previous journal entries.
The Sleep meditations begin with the two meditations that anyone may access, then the NEW meditations are listed. You may select a time from 15 to 90 minutes. These meditations stop at the end of the time you select. Sleep stories may not be "streamed" at this time...that feature is coming soon, but you may FAVORITE ♡ and share and download.
Bible Stories - Events in the Bible in story form
Music - Enjoy beautiful relaxing meditative music
Fiction - Stories of the bible
Meditations - Centering your mind and heart on God
Non-Fiction - True Christian stories
Kids - Meditations for children...of all ages!
You will find a list of TITLES of TOPICS you may scroll through at the top of the screen. This is also where you find the SEARCH 🔍 feature at the top of your screen.
You will see your TOPIC title, the STREAM feature, GUIDES listed(if you see STEPS, it is a guide meditation), and meditations/prayers pertaining to the topic.
SEARCH 🔍 feature on top of the meditation screen.
This is where you may leave a TESTIMONIAL or provide a SCHOLARSHIP for others.
- PERSONAL HISTORY: The meditations you have completed are listed here and cannot be removed.
- JOURNAL: When you journal on any of your meditations, they will be saved here and you have constant access to them whenever you like. When you tap on a journal entry that you wrote at the conclusion of meditation, the meditation is also saved so you may REPLAY your meditation right from your journal entry!
You may DELETE journal entries by tapping on them and selecting the TRASH can in the top right corner of your screen.
- + JOURNALING Tap on the plus sign to write a new journal entry.
- FAVORITES: When you tap ♡ on your meditation, the meditation will save. To DELETE a Favorite, hold your finger down on it and then tap the trash can in the upper right corner.
- DOWNLOADS: Here you will find your list of downloaded meditations. These are saved on your device and may be removed by you at any time.
SHARE ABIDE with FRIENDS: Share our 30 day Guest Pass!
- SETTINGS: (upper right corner) You will find Notifications, Manage subscription, Restore purchase, Change email, Reset password, Sign-out, and many other helpful settings.
CHANGE SOUND/BACKGROUND: While your meditation is PLAYING tap on the 🎵Music 🎵 to control the volume of your background music/sound and you may mute the sound/music here.
SWIPE ↔ across your meditation screen to change the background music/sound you have over 20 choices!
VOLUME on the PHONE - controls the volume of the narrator's voice.
- ♡ - Favorites: Tap on this heart and the meditation will be saved in your FAVORITES.
- 🎵- Music is the volume control for the background sound/music
- ∞ - INFINITY feature allows you to stream your meditation so one plays after another. There is also a STREAM button you will find on the TOPIC you select.
- _______ SLIDER Narrator volume is controlled by your device volume buttons
The scrubber on the player screen is to fast forward or rewind to a particular time within the track
- 👍👎RATE US This is important allowing us to see what works for you or what does not.
- SHARE with features you have on your phone: Messages, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Download feature