When subscribed through iTunes, you will need to cancel/refund through your iTunes account, you have 30 days to do this.
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
- Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
- Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.
or you may call (US number) 800-692-7753
Once you cancel your subscription with iTunes, you may subscribe for the monthly membership through the Abide Stripe Pay link: https://abide.is/subscribe/checkout