You have 30 days from the date of subscription to cancel your Premium Subscription.
IMPORTANT: Uninstalling the app on your device or deleting your account does not cancel your subscription. You must cancel the subscription using the steps described.
*SUBSCRIPTIONS BOUGHT VIA ITUNES*
Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through iTunes. To do so, go to iTunes to cancel your subscription.
You can also cancel by following these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device, select on your name at the top of the screen, then iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll down and select Subscriptions.
- Choose your Abide subscription. If the subscription isn't listed, learn what to do if you can't view your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Apple Customer Support for further help. You can also check the Apple website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
*SUBSCRIPTIONS BOUGHT VIA GOOGLE PLAY*
There are two ways to cancel an Android mobile subscription bought on Google Play:
- Open the Play Store app and select My Apps and search for the Subscriptions tab.
- Go to the Google Play store, select the "gear" icon on top of the right corner, and select My Orders/Abide.
Should you have any issues with cancellation, you can get in touch with Google Play Support for further help. You can also check the Google Play website for step by step instructions on managing subscriptions.
*SUBSCRIPTIONS BOUGHT VIA STRIPE PAY*
On your Abide app, go to your Settings > Manage Subscription > Cancel
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU CANCEL?
After you cancel your subscription, you have access to the premium features for the remaining time of your premium subscription.
If you buy a monthly subscription on May 16th and cancel it on June 10th:
- You have premium access until June 16th.
If you buy a yearly subscription on May 16th and cancel it before the end of your year.
- You have premium access until May 16th the following year.
For additional assistance, please contact email@example.com (not .com).
If you have any problem canceling or past your 30 days, please tap on the HELP tab.