This article will walk you through creating an Abide account.
Start Abiding with us by creating an account here https://abide.co/signup
* Once signed-up, on your iPhone, iPad or Android device, download Abide from the App Store and sign-in with the information you created when you signed up. (Abide is not accessible on the computer)
* You should now have access to the FREE version of Abide!
* You will see a Pop-up pertaining to a Free Trial offer, this is optional. The free trial is for seven days, you may cancel the free trial minutes after you sign-up for it and still have full access for the seven days (at no time will you be charged after you cancel).
If you do not want the free trial, simply hit the X in the upper right corner and you will have access to the free version of Abide.
To cancel the free trial, on the bottom of your Abide app tap on Profile > Settings > Manage Subscription > you will be directed to the iTunes store > Cancel Trial (on the bottom of your screen)
Or to cancel through iTunes:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.