Set various reminders on the Abide app to notify yourself daily, at specific times.
Notifications on the Abide app: Meditation reminder alarm, Daily meditation reminders, and Bedtime reminders.
- Tap on ME
- Tap on Settings (looks like a gear)
- Adjust your Notifications accordingly
To adjust the Notifications on your Android phone:
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap “Apps”, “Applications”, or “Applications Manager” (Terms and steps vary by device).
3. You will be brought to a list of the apps downloaded onto your device. Scroll through the list and tap on the app you wish to receive push notifications for.
4. To enable/disable push notifications, simply tap on “Show Notifications” from this screen. You will see a checkmark or a toggle button that will ensure you have enabled push notifications for this app.